|BRAND : Benoquin||AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK|
|EXPIRY DATE : NOV 2022||STRENGTH : 20%|
|DELIVERY TIME : 10 DAYS||WE SHIP: MICRO LABS|
Benoquin cream is used for depigmentation of the skin as a treatment for widespread vitiligo, a skin condition in which white patches of skin appear on different parts of the body. This happens because the melanocytes cells that make pigment in the skin are destroyed. Benoquin cream is used as a skin lighter in people with vitiligo to reduce the color of patches of skin that contain pigment so that they match the areas of skin that have lost the color. The cream contains monobenzone an active ingredient, which destroy remaining melanocytes and as the amount of melanin decreases the areas of the normal skin gradually matches up with the affected skin of vitiligo.
The cream is not meant to treat other skin conditions such as age spots, freckles, and sun spots, skin discoloration caused by hormone medicine, perfumes, pregnancy or skin trauma. Benoquin causes permanent discoloration of the skin and hence, it may not be the right treatment to treat other skin conditions.
Action Mechanism of Benoquin Cream (Monobenzone)
Vitiligo is an autoimmune skin disorder in which the immune cells destroy the melanin making cells and thus, it prevents the production of melanin. As a result, white spots spread different parts of the body causing to look skin tone completely uneven. The exact action mechanism of Benoquin is not known. However, it is believed that Benoquin contains monobenzone that works by causing free-radical formation in the skin and this causes the destruction of remaining melanocytes. Since the melanin production doesn’t occur anymore that causes the remaining skin to match up with affected vitiligo skin. Hence, one cannot distinguish between the vitiligo affected the skin or normal skin. However, it takes the time to have the desired outcome while the ointment works on the skin.
Benoquin topical comes in a cream formulation is available in 20mg tube and you can buy at all nearest drug stores as well as at online pharmacies. Benoquin cream is only meant for vitiligo treatment and not for cosmetic purpose and thus, before buying it you should discuss the details with your doctor. You may buy Benoquin at the online drug store; however, make sure that you’ve done enough research to purchase it to ensure the authenticity of the drug.
Precautionary measures of Benoquin cream
- Before using Benoquin cream, you should tell your doctor if you are allergic to it or to hydroquinone or if you have any other allergies. This product may have inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions and hence, you should be conscious about the medication.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should not use this medicine until it is advised by your doctor.
- Before using this medication, you should discuss your medical history with your GP, especially any skin conditions you’ve had suffered.
- Benoquin cream is only meant for vitiligo treatment and hence, do not use it for any kind of skin lightening or cosmetic purpose.
- You can purchase Benoquin tube online with a proper prescription from your doctor after discussing with him or her for safety and quality purpose.
- Before applying this cream get to know the proper usage information from your doctor for its effectiveness and safety. If the cream used as prescribed by your doctor will give maximum benefits assuring the safety and desired results within less time. Do not use it in excess quantity or do not modify its usage without consulting with your doctor. Otherwise, you may experience unpleasant side effects of it.
Dosage of Benoquin cream
Benoquin contains monobenzone which helps to lighten the skin in people with vitiligo. The dosage of Benoquin cream will be determined by your skin specialist based on the severity of skin condition, age, and medical history. Usually, it is applied 2 to 3 times daily for up to 4 months; however, it is still mandatory to consult your doctor before using it. You should apply a thin layer of the cream to normal patches of the skin. Do not increase or lessen the frequency of Benoquin cream without consulting with your doctor that may affect the effectiveness of the cream.
Side Effects of Benoquin 20mg
No medication comes without side effects and hence, Benoquin cream is not an exception. You may experience from mild to severe side effects of it. Experiencing side effects also depends on how you use it or how long you’ve been using it. Thus, you should be careful during the treatment. Taking this medication as prescribed by your doctor can give little to no side effects.
The common side effects of Benoquin (monobenzone) can be mild burning, irritation, redness, cracking or peeling of the treated skin. If any of these effects persist or worsen, you should contact your doctor immediately.
Before buying Benoquin online, you should clear all your doubts related to the drug and should obtain a proper authentication. Your doctor will always prescribe medications after evaluating benefits and risks associated with them. Benoquin can be purchased online and from local drug stores.
Many people using this medication for vitiligo do not have severe side effects. A severe allergic reaction due to an application of Benoquin cream is very rare. However, if you notice any symptoms of a severe allergic reaction including rash, itching, severe dizziness, or trouble breathing, you should immediately seek medical attention to controlling the condition before it worsens.
Warnings of Benoquin Cream
- Understand that Benoquin cream is meant to treat vitiligo and not recommended to use any other skin conditions. Hence, apply it as directed by your doctor and do not apply on any chapped or cracked skin.
- The medication requires medical guidance and hence, makes sure that your dosage is administered only by a medical professional.
- Some people may be allergic to monobenzone or any ingredients contained in Benoquin cream and hence, they should not use. Also, if you’re taking any other treatment, you should tell your doctor for proper guidance.
- Keep this cream away from children and pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Benoquin acts like a skin lighter but is not recommended for cosmetic purpose, skin bleaching or treating any other skin conditions. The cream is for a medicinal purpose and hence, do not purchase this ointment just because your friends or relatives have referred. Using this medication without proper consultation may cause unwanted side effects.