Everyone knows that the skin is the largest organ of the body and also knows that it is highly advisable to take proper care of the skin. Skin is the most sensitive part of our body and at the same time, it protect all the other organs and parts of the body. Right from the skin care lotions to the moisturizer and every other product, you should be aware that your skin needs the proper care otherwise you can suffer from various skin care issues which is not easy to deal with. Now, when we talk about the skin care, we should know that stress and skin care are related to each other which is also analysed by the studies. Stress is a part of life and every other individual on this earth, faves stress at some phase in their life which is common but what is not common is that your stress can have a negative impact on your skin health. And there are some ways that proves that your skin reflects the stress.
- Sun stress and exhausted skin defenses- When you’re too much in the sun, then that causes stress to the skin by weakening the defense mechanism of your skin.
- Inflammation and extra irritated skin- When you are stressed, your skin lacks the balance part which gives rise to irritated skin and inflammation.
- Increased oil production and acne- Science has accepted the fact that when you are taking too much stress, your skin starts to reflect it by giving rise to acne and oil production.
- Waxy scalp, hair loss and peeling nails- When your stress hormone is triggered, then your skin reacts which leads to peeling nails, hair loss and waxy scalp.
- Thinner, more sensitive skin- Your skin starts to become more sensitive and thin when you are exposed to stress.
- Delayed natural wound healing- There are chances that your healing might take time because of stress.
- Exhausted eyes and orbital skin- You are sleep deprived if you are stressed and that leads to orbital skin and exhausted eyes.
- Fine lines and wrinkles- You start to age if you wear your stress and that gives rise to wrinkles and fine lines.
How to calm it?
Well, once you know the ways when your skin starts to reflect the stress, then you should stop the stress cycle. Because stress gives you nothing and avoiding stress at most situation will be beneficial for your skin and for your health as well.