Tretinoin is a medication used to treat hard acne blemishes; it is a generic form of Retin A. This medication has been approved by the FDA (Food and drug administration) and considered to be a very safe drug available in the form of pill, lotion or a cream.
How Generic Retin A works?
Tretinoin is most commonly prescribed to treat severe acne that causes nodules and cysts. It is also used to treat mild to moderate common acne. Tretinoin is derived from retinoic acid, which is the acid form of Vitamin A – is known to cure any kind of skin problems especially acne. Tretinoin lotion when applied on the acne seeps deep into the skin and stimulates the production of the new cells and decreases the accumulation of dead skin cells on pores, thereby making acne dry and makes it to come on the surface of the skin and finally removes them and replaces the affected (acne) layer of the cells with newly formed cells layer .This is how this lotion prevents the formation of the acne. Generic Retin if used in as instructed by your doctor can effectively remove acne and other skin related problems. You can buy Tretinoin online and it is available in the form of a pill, or as lotion. But it is should be bought under medical supervision or you can also buy generic Retin A to treat Acne without prescription as well.
Recommended Dosage of Tretinoin Generic Retin A Cream?
- Tretinoin is a form of vitamin A that helps in formation of new skin but your doctor is the right person to recommend the correct dosage.
- Tretinoin Generic Retin A is available in many forms like – creams, gels, and solutions.
- Apply this cream exactly on the acne using a cotton swab. Take care to not to apply in the acne free area.
- Apply this cream each night after you wash your skin.
- Do not use any other cream, once you apply this medicine.
- Use generic Retin A after consulting your skin specialist.
- While applying Retin A do not allow it to enter your eyes, mouth or nose, if it occurs then rinse well with water.
- After applying Tretinoin cream avoid going out in the sun.
- Do not use this cream on wounds, cuts, scrapes, or damaged skin.
Side effects of Tretinoin (Generic Retin A Cream):
Using Tretinoin can cause some side. It is extremely sensitive to sunlight so be careful to protect yourself from sun rays while using this cream. Some of the side effects include:
Burning sensation, Itchy sensation, Difficulty breathing, Swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat, Tingling of skin Feeling of warmth, Dryness of skin, Blistered skin, Peeling of skin, Irritation, Redness of skin, Discoloured skin etc.
Most of the side effects are mild and does not pose threat to life, but if they stay for longer time and becomes severe see your doctor immediately.