Having thick and well-shaped eyebrows will enhance your look. That’s why we long for thick and dark coloured eyebrows. Unfortunately, very few people are gifted with eyebrows that are thick and others either use artificial thickeners or trim it to get a better look. Why worry if there are chances to grow thick hairs? Never look old or dull. Solve this problem with the help of these home ingredients.
It contains proteins, vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids that promote hair growth and resist micro-organisms that stop the hair growth.
- Dip a cotton swab in pure castor oil and apply it on each eyebrow.
- Massage gently with the help of your fingertips for 2 to 3 minutes and leave overnight.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and a mild cleanser to take away the excess oil.
- Repeat this once daily for few weeks to see improvement.
Applying this oil daily for a month will give you impressive look with thick eyebrows.
- Heat 3 teaspoons of coconut oil and allow it to cool.
- Now drop the warm oil on your fingertips and gently massage eyebrows to promote blood circulation.
- Leave it overnight and wash it off with water.
Lecithin found in fenugreek seeds can make your hair shiny and retain its natural colour. These seeds also help in rebuilding hair follicles and stimulate hair growth.
- Soak 2 to 3 spoons of fenugreek seeds overnight in water.
- Make a grind paste of it in the morning and apply the mixture on your eyebrows.
- Leave for 30 to 45 minutes and rinse off with water.
Strengthening hair follicles is one of the best ways to get thick eyebrows. Sulphur present in onion juice does it by improving the production of collagen tissues required for proper hair growth.
- Grind a medium size onion and extract the juice.
- Apply the juice on eyebrows and gently massage for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Let it dry completely and then wash it off with water and mild cleanser.
- Repeat this once daily for 4 weeks to see better results.
Vitamin E, present in olive oil, helps in faster and thicker hair growth. You can either apply warm oil directly or mix it with few drops of honey and leave this for 30 minutes before you rinse off.