DELIVERY TIME: 10-12 Days
EXPIRY DATE: NOV 2020
WE SHIP: Worldwide
PRICE:- $14.87 In Stock
|Quantity||Per Pill||Unit Price||You Save||Offers(Shipping)||Buy Now|
|4||$19.00||$76.00||$0.00||EXPRESS EMS SHIPPING|
|7||$18.00||$126.00($133.00)||$7.00||EXPRESS EMS SHIPPING|
|14||$16.14||$225.96($266.00)||$40.04||EXPRESS EMS SHIPPING|
|21||$15.52||$325.92($399.00)||$73.08||FREE EXPRESS EMS SHIPPING|
|32||$14.87||$475.84($608.00)||$132.16||FREE EXPRESS EMS SHIPPING|
Cyclosporine or generic restasis is an eye drop used to treat dry eye syndrome. This is available in 0.05% strength. This drug belongs to the class of medications known as immunomodulators. This eye drop increases tear production in people suffering from chronic eye disorder known as dry eyes. This disease develops due to auto-immune response and this eye drop work on immune system and give you freedom from dry eye syndrome.
Action Mechanism of Generic Restasis (Cyclosporine)Every drug has inbuilt program that will direct them how to work on the health issues. This program is known as mechanism of action or mode of action. Each and every medicament has particular way of treating the disorder. Some mechanisms are known to us whereas some drugs such as cyclosporine has hidden mode of action or we do not know how they work on it. But the result is satisfactory. Several studies are going on all over the world to find out the exact mechanism of action of this eye drop. As mentioned above, exact mode of action of cyclosporine is not clear yet. This is the eye drop solution which is used in the treatment of dry eyes. This is the syndrome where inflammation of lacrimal gland and ocular surface. This eye drop drug acts on the problem and reduces the inflammation. Generic restasis helps in decreasing the inflammation and reduces bothersome symptoms.
- Allergic reaction to the chemical of generic restasis or cyclosporine may not allow you to use this medicine. If you develop any sort of allergic symptoms after using eye drop; stop using it first then consult your doctor.
- Do not use this eye drop solution if you are having a current eye infection.
- Temporary eye irritation or burning and reddening of eyes are likely to develop after putting cyclosporine eye drops. But if these symptoms stay longer then you need to see a doctor.
- Drug interaction is possible with this eye drop. Therefore before using this one you need to tell your doctor about each and every eye drop you are using apart from this.
- It may not be safe to use generic restasis (cyclosporine) in pregnancy as it may have adverse effects on the growing fetus. Thus pregnant ladies must consult their doctors if they wish to use this eye drop.
- It is unknown if this medicine passes into the breast milk. Thus to avoid further complications, discuss with your doctor before using this eye drop.
- Remove your contact lenses before putting the eye drop. People suffering from dry eye syndrome must not use contact lenses.
DosageCyclosporine is used to treat dry eye syndrome. This medication helps in increasing tear production keeping eyes moist and clean. Put one drop in each affected eye twice a day, almost 12 hours apart. The effect of the drug will appear within three to six months. Along with cyclosporine, you can ask your health care provider to prescribe you other eye producing drop to accelerate tear production. But you need to use this second drug very carefully keeping at least 15 minutes of gap. Once generic restasis starts to work, the need of using artificial tears decreases.
Side Effects of Generic RestasisUnlike other medications, cyclosporine too causes side effects which are basically gentler and require no medical treatment. Not everyone who uses this eye drop will suffer from side effects of the medicine but there are cases where ill effects of the drug have been reported. Hence one must be prepared to face whatever comes across after using the drug. While using cyclosporine for the first time, people may suffer from few mild side effects. These effects have been documented after a brief research about the medication. After putting generic restasis eye drop you may experience reddening of eye, stinging sensation, watery eyes or discharge from eye, eye pain, feeling like something is inside the eye and visual changes or blurred vision. These ill effects stay for shorter period of time and medical treatment is not necessary to discard them. Cyclosporine may cause potentially serious side effects and they require medical assistance. You need to contact your health care provider if you get intolerable burning or stinging sensation, worsening eye irritation, allergic reactions involving hives, itchiness, wheezing, trouble breathing and swallowing. You need to follow your doctor’s instructions to get better results and also minimize the risk of developing serious side effects.
Warnings of Generic Restasis
- Cyclosporine eye drops shouldn’t be used if you are wearing contact lenses. Before putting drops into the eye, take out contact lenses and then use the drug. It is used for the treatment of dry eyes.
- It is normal to experience irritation, mild burning sensation, reddening of eyes, itchiness or watery eyes while using this eye drop. But id these symptoms persist then you need to contact your health care provider.
- If you are using more than one eye drops then tell your doctor about them all. As there are chances that cyclosporine will interfere with them causing ill effects on health.
- It may not be safe to use this eye drops if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy. Ask your doctor about this drug, how it is to be used while you are expecting and what will be the risk factors for the unborn baby and then go for this one.