Generic Arimidex (Anastrozole)
|BRAND : GENERIC ARIMIDEX||AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK|
|EXPIRY DATE : NOV 2020||STRENGTH : 1mg|
|DELIVERY TIME : 10 DAYS||WE SHIP: ARIMIDEX|
Generic Arimidex (anastrozole) is used to treat certain types of breast cancers in women who have already stopped menstruating (postmenopausal). The medication works by lowering the estrogen levels in the body shrinking the growth of tumor cells that needs estrogen to grow in the body. It is also used in women who have had other cancer treatments such as tamoxifen. Generic Arimidex should be taken as per the instructions given by your healthcare provider. Breast cancer can be cured if detected early. Early diagnosis can save many women from the adverse effects of breast cancer. You should not take Arimidex if you’re a pregnant woman, breastfeeding a child or if there are chances that you may get pregnant. The medicine is only available with your doctor’s suggestion. Before starting the treatment, you should consult your doctor for any possible complications that may occur later. Generic Arimidex is available at all leading online and local pharmacy outlets.
Action Mechanism of Generic Arimidex
Breast cancer in menopausal women is influenced by estrogen hormone which is a female hormone. Growth of cancer cell is stimulated by this hormone. Blocking the action of estrogen certainly slow down the growth of cancer cells and one can live healthy life. Breast cancer can become fatal if not treated properly or diagnosed at the last stage of it. With the help of drugs such as generic arimidex one can stop the progression of the disease and will prevent it from spreading. This medication is known to control the disease to greater extent. This is how breast cancer patient can lead a happy life. Reduction in the level of estrogen results in better treatment of breast cancer. Estrogen is the hormone that actually stimulates the growth of cancer cells. Generic arimidex (Anastrozole) by suppressing the action of this hormone help in making it inactive so that it won’t be able to excite the cells for division and this is how breast cancer can be treated. After a constant supply of this hormone suppressing drug, shrinkage in the tumor can be observed. Ask your doctor about the perfect dosing pattern to achieve the goal.
- Generic arimidex must be used in women who have gone through menopause and battling with breast cancer. It is not for made for premenopausal women. It is always better to consult a doctor if there is any doubt regarding the usage and effectiveness of the medication.
- Health ailments such as osteoporosis, high cholesterol and heart diseases must talk with their health care provider in order to stay on safer side while being treated with this hormone blocking drug.
- It is possible to develop allergy to the chemical used in tablet and hence one must stop using the medication if suffer from allergic symptoms after using this drug.
- Tell your doctor about all types of drugs you are taking to treat other health issues. In case if you take generic arimidex along with other drugs then you may get effects due to drug interaction.
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant then take this tablet after consulting with your doctor. Never take this drug on your own as it may create ill effects on health.
- Breastfeeding mothers must consult health care provider to check what type of effects this drug can deliver to the nursing child.
Dosage of Generic Arimidex
For the effective treatment of breast cancer, dosages of generic arimidex (Anastrozole) must be designed by doctors. You need to follow the instructions carefully. 1mg is the basic dose that gives you better result. Do not change the dosage or increase it on your own. You may suffer from unpleasant effects and to avoid that you must ask your doctor about the doses of the drug. This tablet must be ingested with water for better absorption of the medicine in the bloodstream. Never take this medicament with any other drugs to keep complications at bay.
Common Side Effects of Generic Arimidex 1mg
It is normal to get some ill effects after consuming the medicine. You also get good results and some bad one too. There are two sets of side effects categorized into mild and serious effects. Generic arimidex is generally tolerable and causes effects under certain circumstances. If you consume the medicine in wrong way or with any other medicine then you are likely to suffer from negative effects. These ill or adverse effects generally do not occur in every user. They may develop in some cases and can be treated with prompt medical supervision. The most common side effects of generic arimidex (Anastrozole) which are tolerable and harmless are hot flashes, nausea, fatigue, headache, mood swing, sore throat, joint pain, vomiting or muscle pain etc. These side effects do not demand for any sort of medical help and vanishes right after your body gets adjusted to the medicament. You may also suffer from severe effects with tablet. Whenever such type of effects occurs, you need to consult your doctor to treat them. High blood pressure, depression, anxiety and breathing problems may arise and they are very rare. In such cases it is better to stop taking generic arimidex and rush to the emergency care unit at hospital.
Warnings of Generic Arimidex
- Allergic reactions are possible with generic arimidex and hence whenever such symptoms develop you need to discontinue using the medicine and contact your health care provider.
- Premenopausal women shouldn’t take this drug for the treatment of breast cancer. This is not made for them.
- The risk of heart disease increases in women taking this pills. Constant medical supervision is necessary while taking this medicament.
- This drug may cause high cholesterol and osteoporosis in women hence it is always better to take this drug after consulting with the medical officer.
- Generic arimidex must be use with caution in pregnant ladies. They must use this drug after talking with their gynecologists.
- Breastfeeding moms must consult their doctor before using this drug for the treatment of breast cancer.