|BRAND : GENERIC AZELEX||AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK|
|EXPIRY DATE : NOV 2020||STRENGTH : 20%|
|DELIVERY TIME : 10 DAYS||WE SHIP: AZELEX|
Azelex is the medication used to treat mild to moderate acne. Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. Since the dirt and bacteria traps in hair follicles, it causes red bumps and pus-filled pimples to appear on the face, neck, chest, back and shoulders. Acne looks very unsightly and becomes stubborn over the time. However, medications such as Azelex can reduce its symptoms and the skin is rejuvenated. It works by reducing the amount of acne-causing bacteria on the skin and by helping to keep your pores open and unplugged, thus eventually decreasing the number of acne pimples. Azelaic acid belongs to a class of drugs called as dicarboxylic acids. Generic Azelex is meant for acne treatment and should be applied on the affected skin for the best results. Allow the medication to work at its best by following proper instructions given on the medicine label.
Action Mechanism of Generic Azelex (Azelaic Acid)
The exact mechanism of Azelex is not known, but it is believed that it attacks acne in several ways to kill bacteria and decrease its symptoms. When your skin has lots of clogged pores and trapped bacteria, it creates a nourishing environment for bacteria to grow in. However, Azelex cream kills bacteria and germs or prevent its growth under the layer of the skin and as a result, one can get a clean, clear and smooth skin that free of pimples. Azelex is the best acne treatment so far that regulates inefficient skin processes, clearing the clogged pores and regulating the skin shedding process. The main component in the cream is azelaic acid. This particular component is responsible in regulating the keratinization processes in the skin. Other ingredients include glycerin to moisturize the skin, propylene glycol to condition the skin, and glyceryl stearate to help lubricate the lotion for easier application on the skin. Azelex cream 20mg is available at all leading local drug stores as well as online pharmacies. You can buy Azelex cream after obtaining a proper prescription from your doctor and get the best treatment ever for your acne.
Precautionary measures of Azelex
Generic Azelex cream can be used to treat both comedonal acne and inflammatory acne. Azelaic acid is also used as a topical gel treatment for rosacea due to its ability to decrease inflammation. However, one should be extremely careful while going through the treatment.
- Before using Azelex tube, discuss if you have any other allergies or you are allergic to the cream to avoid having any possible complications.
- If you experience too much of redness, dryness or peeling of the skin, you should approach your doctor.
- Before buying Azelex online, you should discuss all the benefits and risks associated with this medication to get positive results.
- Do not take this medication in excess or less or use more than prescribed as it may cause unwanted side effects and may prolong your treatment unnecessarily. Hence, it is advisable to take this medicament as prescribed by your doctor. You may read the instructions given on the label.
- Azelex is meant for acne treatment and not for any other skin conditions as this medication may not be suitable for treating them. Hence, its usage is restricted and is only for medicinal purpose.
- If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding you should consult with your doctor before you start using it.
Dosage of Generic Azelex Cream
The application of Azelex cream will be determined by your healthcare provider based on the severity of your condition, age, and medical history. Generic Azelex acne cream is for external use only. Do not take this cream in excess as the over dosage of the medication may cause unnecessary side effects. Before applying the ointment, make sure the skin is clean and dry. Keep the cream away from the eyes and mouth and gently apply only on the affected area of the skin. Azelex (Azelaic acid) may be required to apply different times of the day and you should follow directions exactly as told by your doctor.
Side Effects of Generic Azelex 20%
No drug has ever invented without any side effects and so is Azelex cream. The cream may cause some mild to severe side effects. However, remember that your doctor has prescribed the medication after he or she has judged the benefits and risks associated with it and hence, it is usually safe, but some people may experience side effects. You may experience stinging, burning, itching or tingling of the skin, but these are usually temporary in nature until your body adjusts to it. However, if the symptoms are persistent, you should contact your doctor. If you experience any severe side effects such as worsening of cold sores or fever blisters, unusual or unwanted hair growth, worsening of asthma symptoms, you should immediately stop using Azelex (Azelaic acid) and rush for the medical help. In some people, it may cause lightening of the skin color after using this ointment and this side effect may be more noticeable in dark complexioned people. If you see any skin color changes, you should visit your healthcare provider. Before buying Azelex online, you should discuss benefits and risks to ensure the safety and effectiveness of the drug and obtain a proper prescription to buy this drug.
Warnings of Generic Azelex
- There is no adequate evidence whether Azelex passed through breast milk to the infants; however, you should consult your doctor before continuing the treatment.
- The medication may cause mild to severe side effects depends on how you take it or how long you’ve been taking it. Do not alter the dosage of this medicine without telling your doctor which may cause unpleasant side effects.
- Certain medications may interact with each other and that’s why it is very important to discuss with your doctor if you’re taking any other treatment apart from acne treatment.
- You should discuss with your doctor before taking Azelex cream if you are suffering from conditions such as herpes or cold sores, have allergic reactions to the drug or its ingredients.
- Azelex (Azelaic acid) is also available online to purchase; however, you should get a proper reference from your friends and family before you buy otherwise you may end up purchasing counterfeit products.