|BRAND : GENERIC BACTRIM||AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK|
|EXPIRY DATE : NOV 2020||STRENGTH : 800mg|
|DELIVERY TIME : 10 DAYS||WE SHIP: BACTRIM|
Generic bactrim is a combination medication which works on variety of bacterial infection. It contains sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim as prime components. Food and Drug Administration has approved this drug for the treatment of bacterial contamination. This works by reducing the ability of bacterial cells of using folic acid for their growth. Folic acid is very important for making proteins and DNA. We humans can obtain this from diet and bacteria cannot. Thus they are dependable on us for folic acid. It is available in all strengths and forms. Being generic version, it is available at cheaper cost. Generic bactrim is the safer combination antibiotic used for bacterial contamination. This need to be taken in proper amount or else it may cause serious side effects if consumed in excess amount. Take precautions as directed by the doctor to minimize the risk of developing ill effects.
Action Mechanism of Generic Bactrim (Sulfamethoxazole & Trimethoprim)
Drugs work on health disorders through a definite way or path which is known as mode of action. Every medication has its own mechanism of action which works on the health problem. Generic bactrim also possesses specific mode of action over the problem to give you better outcome at the end. Consuming the medicine in accurate amount gives you excellent results. Generic bactrim is a synthetic medicine which has two chemicals in it blended in proper strengths to treat various types of bacterial infections. Some bacteria use folic acid for their growth. This drug reduces the ability of these bacteria and suppresses their growth. Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim are two components of the drug. The first one is an anti-bacterial sulfonamide. These two chemical interferes with the chemical process important in the production of folic acid. This is how bacterial growth gets hampered This combination drug is more powerful than either drug alone. Generic bactrim when taken in proper amount cures bacterial contamination. This drug develops some side effects but they vanish within couple of days.
Precautionary Measures of Generic Bactrim
- People may get allergic to the chemical component used in the making of generic bactrim. Thus after taking the drug if you develop any sort of allergic reaction then consulting a doctor is must.
- Before taking this drug, tell your health care professional if you have certain blood disorder, metabolic disorder, kidney issues, liver problems etc.
- Discuss your medical history of alcohol abuse, use of anti- seizure drugs, asthma, serious allergic reactions, decreased bone marrow function etc before you take this pills.
- While being treated with this drug your skin may become extra sensitive towards sunlight. Hence you must use powerful sunscreen before stepping out in the skin.
- Elderly must use generic bactrim under medical supervision as they tend to develop side effects faster. Young adults with kidney or liver issues also need to monitor their functionality as this drug is being expelled out by kidneys.
- Expecting moms or women who are planning their pregnancy must consult their doctor as this tablet may harm the growing embryo.
- This medicine passes into the breast milk and thus one must discuss the possible risks of taking generic bactrim while breastfeeding a baby.
Dosing pattern must be designed by the health care professional. Do not take the drug on your own as it may produce unwanted effects on your health. Generic bactrim dosage for urinary tract infection is two single strength tablets every 12 hours for 10 to 14 days. Flares of chronic bronchitis can be treated with same dosage for 14 days. Ask your doctor for better information about the administration of the medicine. Generic bactrim is available in various forms and strengths. Your doctor will tell you which format and strength is best for your condition. Take the pill with water and avoid alcohol to reduce the risk of developing side effects.
Common Side Effects of Generic Bactrim 800mg
All drugs tend to produce side effects and there is no exception to this phenomenon of theirs. Generic bactrim is not an exception as this drug also develops side effects in the users. You need to use drugs as directed by the doctor to keep complications at bay. Side effects are of two types, gentle and severe. These occur in the beginning of the treatment and vanish right within few days. You need to contact a health care professional in case if mild effects become severe or they stay for loner period of time. After consuming generic bactrim, you may notice some unwanted changes or symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, lack of appetite and allergic reactions such as skin rash or itchiness. These are gentle effects that vanish within couple of days. Medical assistance is not required. But you need to consult a medical practitioner if skin rash develops. This may become severe in some cases but it doesn’t happen with everyone. There are severe side effects of the drug also that you will have with generic bactrim. You need to report them to your health care provider as they appear. Signs of anemia such as fatigue and pale skin, frequent infections, easy bleeding or bruising, less urination, low blood sugar, trouble breathing, watery or bloody diarrhea, fatigue, insomnia etc. need to be reported to the health care professional.
Warnings of Generic Bactrim
- Developing skin rash while taking generic bactrim indicates allergic reaction to the drug or it may turn out to be life threatening one such as Stevens-Johnson syndrome or toxic epidermal necrolysis. In such cases you need to contact your health care provider.
- While using this drug if you notice unexplained fever, sore throat, joint pain, yellowing of skin, cough or shortness of breath then rush to the doctor as these signs could be of serious reactions to the medication.
- Generic bactrim causes diarrhea as its side effect. This generally doesn’t stay for longer period of time. But if you experience bloody or watery diarrhea then pit may be a sign of serious reaction of this drug. It develops when bacteria in the colon outgrow and it may occur long after you stop taking the drug.
- People with kidney or liver disorders need to be very careful as dosage adjustment is required or if the condition is serious then you need to avoid this drug.