|BRAND : GENERIC NEXIUM||AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK|
|EXPIRY DATE : NOV 2020||STRENGTH : 20mg|
|DELIVERY TIME : 10 DAYS||WE SHIP: NEXIUM|
Generic nexium is very effectual remedy for the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disorder (GERD) also known as acid reflux. This drug is capable of reducing the irritating symptoms of GERD and also help in the prevention of ulceration of digestive system. The chemical of this drug is esomeprazole which belongs to the class of drugs known as proton pump inhibitors. This medicine works by blocking an enzyme which aid in increased stomach acid production. This is how it helps in regulating the acid production in the stomach and also curbs the symptoms caused due to excessive production of it. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved generic nexium in 2001. Thus it is safe to use this drug. Let your doctor decide the accurate doses of the drug as excessive consumption may lead to harmful effects on health. This medicine is very effective in preventing ulcers too.
Action Mechanism of Generic Nexium (Esomeprazole Capsule)
Drugs have a special mechanism inbuilt which make them so effective in treating health issues. This mechanism is nothing but their ability to reduce the bothersome symptoms of illness. This special ability is given to them by their active chemical part. Generic nexium contains esomeprazole which work on the GERD and other digestive issues arises due to excessive stomach acid production and thus gives relief from symptoms. Generic nexium belongs to the proton pump inhibitor class of drugs. Excessive acid production by the stomach causes problems such as heartburn and other issues related to it. This medicine blocks the enzyme that is responsible for the acid production in the stomach. Once the enzyme is blocked, acid production suppresses leading to reduce the intensity of symptoms too. Ulceration in the abdomen and intestines gets enough time to heal. This is how it helps in clearing the disorders that arise due to abnormal production of acid by the stomach. One must take accurate amount of generic nexium to get better outcome. Do not go for excessive dosages as it is known to cause ill effects in the users. Ask your doctor for any alteration needed in the dosing pattern.
- It is unknown whether generic nexium passes into the breast milk. To avoid the risk to the nursing infant, breast feeding mothers must have a word with their doctor before taking the drug.
- If you develop allergic reaction or symptoms to the chemical content of the drug then you need to discontinue using the medicine and contact your health care professional.
- Expecting mothers must discuss the possible side effects and risks of this medicine with their doctor and then use the drug if it is needed.
- Generic nexium is known to increase the risk of broken bones in people who are receiving higher dosage of the drug or taking it for prolonged period of time.
- People who are dealing with serious liver disorders must use this drug without exceeding the limit.
- Other medicines that you are using may interfere with generic nexium and thus one must share all the information with the doctor.
- A serious condition may occur where the user suffer from watery diarrhea. If it happens then you must stop using the drug and contact your health care provider.
- While being treated with this medicine you may suffer from symptoms such as irregular heartbeat, seizures or muscle spasms. These signs show that the magnesium level in the blood has been dropped. Call your doctor immediately.
Dosage of the drugs depends on various factors that include weight, age and medical history and current status of the patient. You better ask your doctor for the correct and effectual dosage of generic nexium. People suffering from gastroesophageal reflux disorder (GERD) must take 20mg of the drug once in day for 8 weeks. If the situation become worse than your doctor will increase the dose to 40 mg taken once a day for four to eight weeks. Generic nexium 20mg or 40mg dosage once daily for six months is taken to reduce the risk of stomach ulcer. For the treatment of H. pylori infection, dosage is 40mg along with antibiotic taken for 10 days.
Side Effects of Generic Nexium 20mg
Like all other drugs, generic nexium also produces side effects in people. In fact most of users tolerate this drug very well. Only in rare cases, severe side effects occur and one needs to get medical help on time. In most of the cases, people suffer from mild side effects which are very gentle in nature and require no medical assistance. Generic nexium has been studies very carefully in clinical studies where it has been given to people and then the effects were documented that aroused in consumers. Most commonly occurring side effects are headache, nausea, flatulence, stomach pain, constipation, dry mouth and diarrhea. These are gentle effects that generally stays for couple of days or until your body gets adjusted to the medicine. There is no need to take medical help until they remain stable and causes no discomfort to the user. On the other hand there are people who develop severe side effects with generic nexium drug. Though incidents are very rare, one needs to discuss with the doctor about these effects also before taking the drug. Back pain, severe allergic reaction, increased heart beat, indigestion, ear pain, weight gain or loss, anemia etc. are few of the serious side effects that can occur in the user.
Warnings of Generic Nexium
- Various clinical trials done with generic nexium states that this drug puts one at the increased risk of broken bones. Your health care provider needs to keep an eye on the symptoms.
- If you develop watery diarrhea along with fever and stomach pain after consuming this drug you need to consult with your doctor.
- One must tell his doctor about the other drugs that are being used for the treatment of other health ailments. This medicine may interfere with the other drugs.
- People with liver disorders need not to exceed the dosage of generic nexium 20mg. The excess dose of the drug may worsen the condition of your liver causing severe damage.
- You need to keep checking levels of magnesium in the blood as this drug is known to lower them. Report to your health care provider if you experience spasms, irregular heart beat or seizures.