|BRAND : GENERIC NOLVADEX||AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK|
|EXPIRY DATE : NOV 2020||STRENGTH : 10mg|
|DELIVERY TIME : 10 DAYS||WE SHIP: NOLVADEX|
Generic nolvadex is the perfect remedy for breast cancer develops in post-menopausal women. This type of cancer is hormone influenced and hence can be treated with drugs that blocks the action of estrogen hormone which is responsible for stimulating and growth of breast cancer cells. The chemical tamoxifen used in this drug is responsible for the positive results given by this very drug. It is readily accessible through online drug stores. You can also get it from local pharmacies with proper medical prescription. Doses of generic nolvadex (Tamoxifen) depend on the severity of the symptoms of breast cancer. You need to ask your doctor to get better idea regarding the same. This may cause some side effects if taken in excess amount or in wrong way.You must take the exact amount of drug to have positive effects and to decrease the occurrence of negative effects of the medication.
Action Mechanism of Generic Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) :
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved generic nolvadex in 1997 for the treatment of breast cancer in post-menopausal women. A female hormone called estrogen is known to have effect on cancer cells. How it works on the cancer cells or the factor responsible for it is still not clear. It has been estimated that it alters the action of estrogen hormone on the cells. It has been said that it works on the estrogen receptor and block it on the surface of the cell. This overall action of generic nolvadex 10mg results in preventing estrogen to get bind to the cell and get activated. This action of the drug on the hormone results in suppression of the growth of the cancer cells. This drug need to be continued for the prescribed scheduled. Do not stop taking generic nolvadex until your doctor told you so. It is important to consume the drug on daily basis to manifest good outcome. Though the action mechanism is not known yet, this drug has saved millions lives. Pre-menopausal women are not benefitted with this drug. You need to be in touch with your doctor to get benefitted with this breast cancer drug.
- You may develop allergic reactions to the chemical of generic nolvadex. In such cases it is better to discontinue the usage of medicine and contact your doctor immediately.
- Health ailments such as blood disorders or stroke then use this breast cancer remedy with great caution. Involve your doctor while deciding the dosage of the drug.
- Discuss your medical history with your doctor before consuming generic nolvadex (Tamoxifen). If you have high cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure, liver issues, cataracts etc then using this drug may worsen the condition or create complication. The better way is to ask for medical advice when in doubt.
- It is not clear whether this medicine passes into the breast milk and therefore one must consult the doctor to get more information regarding the same.
- Women taking this drug must use two forms of birth control as it may inactive the oral birth control pills you are taking. To be on safer side it is important to use double protection while being treated with this breast cancer medication.
- This breast cancer drug is strict no-no in pregnancy. Ask your health care provider for further guidance.
Dosages of the medication depend on the intensity of the symptoms and severity of the health issue. In the starting phase of the treatment 20mg of generic nolvadex is sufficient which can be increased up to 40mg. the increased dose is given in divided doses form for better assimilation in the body and to keep complications at bay that arises due to excessive amount drug consumed. Ask your health care provider for more information about the dosing pattern of generic nolvadex 10mg. Take it with water and avoid alcohol or any other liquid. Do not miss dosages and take for the prescribed period of time.
Side Effects of Generic Nolvadex 10mg
There is no drug that can assure you good, positive effects without producing side effects or adverse effects. You can have them with this breast cancer drug also. To minimize the intensity of these ill effects you need to follow your doctor and take generic nolvadex pills on time. Do not mix it up any other drug you are taking to treat other health ailments. It may lead to complications. Mild side effects of generic nolvadex (Tamoxifen) are commonly seen in patients. These vanish as the body gets familiar with the new drug. Within few days it stops producing any sort of ill effects after consuming the drug. Hot flashes, cramps in legs, nausea, headache or hair fall or thinning are few of the gentle side effects that affect the user for couple of days. No medical treatment is needed. These adverse signs disappear as your body gets along with this medication. In extreme cases serious effects have been observed with this medication. Severe dizziness, stomach pain, itching, skin rash and breathing difficulties can be seen with wrong or excessive consumption of this medication. In such cases it is mandatory to stop taking the drug and contact your doctor.
Warnings of Generic Nolvadex
- Generic nolvadex may cause some serious effects in women including blood clots, uterine cancer or strokes and thus using this drug require medical supervision. You must ask your doctor before taking this medication for the treatment of breast cancer.
- This drug may augment the calcium level in your body. Hence keep checking the level in your body while you are taking the drug.
- Generic nolvadex 10mg increases the risk of uterine cancer and hence if you experience certain symptoms such as changes in menstrual flow, abnormal vaginal bleeding or pelvic pain then it is better to stop using the drug and rush to the doctor
- You may suffer from eye ailments due to generic nolvadex (Tamoxifen) and therefore one must take the medication after consulting with the doctor.
- This drug is not for pregnant ladies and breastfeeding mothers.