|BRAND :RETIN A||AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK|
|EXPIRY DATE : 2023||STRENGTH : 0.1%|
|DELIVERY TIME : 25 DAYS||WE SHIP: A-RET 0.1%|
Retin-A (tretinoin) is a form of vitamin A which is used to treat acne and improving the skin?s health and appearance. Tretinoin belongs to a class of drugs called retinoids. Acne often develops in teenagers and young adults due to hormonal changes which leave acne scars and blemishes. Acne pimples mostly occur on the face, neck and back. Adolescents are often conscious about their appearance and stubborn acne may ravage their skin in a very young age. However, Retin-A reduces the severity of acne pimples making the skin blemish-free. Another form of these medications promotes healthy skin by reducing wrinkles, a reduction of sun damage making rough skin feel smoother and clearer. Tretinoin comes in the form of cream, gel, and topical liquid. Do not use this cream unnecessarily as it may bring harmful effects to your skin. Follow the prescription as directed by your doctor to gain positive results. Generic Retin-A is available in various forms and can opt from online and local drugstores.
Action Mechanism of Generic Retin-A (Tretinoin)
FDA approval has made generic retin A safe drug to use for the treatment of acne. Mechanism of action of the drug defines the effectiveness of the drug and it also shows how speedy the drug would work on the health issue. You need to use it properly to achieve massive success. If used very accurately, you will get better results. This is the topical formulation which gives relief from acne and also helps in reducing acne scars. Being a skin cream, it doesn?t cause any serious effects and in case if they occur, you need to get medical help. Generic retin A has special mechanism of action. This is also useful in the treatment of acne and also the acne scars. The chemical use in the cream is tretinoin that actually irritates the skin and increases the cell division of the skin cells. This increases the turnover of cells. This cream actually reduces the number of layers of the cell in the skin. Because of the rapid turnover of the cell, the acne gets replaces with the newly formed, fresh skin cells. On the other hand, generic retin A also has anti-bacterial property which allows it to destroy the bacteria causing acne. This is how formation of acne is prevented.
- Skin conditions such as eczema may get worsen if you use generic retin A. Treat the skin ailment first and then go for this topical acne cream to get rid of acne.
- Skin becomes more sensitive to the sunlight when you are using this acne formulation. To avoid damage to the skin, use sunscreen lotion or gel while going out.
- The chemical used in generic retin A is a derivative of vitamin A and people may become allergic to it. While being treated with the cream if you get certain side effects or allergic symptoms then stop using the cream and consult a doctor.
- Do not apply this cream over broken or chapped skin. If you do so, you will end up getting worse effects of the cream.
- If generic retin A goes into the mouth or nose or eyes, then wash it off with plenty of water and contact your doctor for prompt medical help.
- It is not clear if this drug goes into the breast milk. Thus before using it asks your doctor about it.
- It may not be safe to use generic retin A in pregnancy. This drug may harm the unborn baby and that is why it is better not to use this cream if you are expecting.
Application of the topical cream requires no particular dosage pattern however one must use the medicine in small amount at a time. Generic retin A need to be rubbed gently over the affected skin part. Wash the skin part and pet it dry. Apply a thin layer of the cream and rub it softly. Let it spread evenly so that it will get absorbed in the skin readily. This will give you better and faster results with generic retin A. Ask your doctor if any of the side effects remains for longer period of time. Do not use the cream if you develop serious allergic reactions to the drug.
Side Effects of Generic Retin-A 0.1%
Side effects of generic retin A occur because our body tries to adjust with the medication. In various cases zero side effects have been reported and it means this cream is well tolerated in people. But still in some evidences side effects have been seen in people using this medication. Being a skin cream, it causes ill effects on the skin. You need to ask your doctor about the pros and cons of the drug. It will educate you how to deal with the aftereffects. Side effects are of two types, gentle and severe. Anyone can get the side effects of any type. In some cases side effects doesn?t appear at all. Whatever will be the case, you must know them so that you can deal with them. Burning sensation, stinging, itchiness, reddening of the skin, dry skin, irritation and discoloration of the skin are some of the effects which are gentler in nature. Serious side effects are also but they are very rare and occur infrequently. Hives, trouble breathing and swelling of mouth or lips develops as serious side effects and medical help is required. Use the medication as directed by the health care provider so that you will get better results.
Warnings of Generic Retin-A
- One may get allergic to the chemical part of the drug. if any sort of allergic reactions such as skin rash or itching occurs after using the medication then stop using the medication and consult your doctor.
- Generic retin A makes the skin hypersensitive to sunlight. Therefore one must take care of her/his skin by applying sunscreen while going out in the sunlight.
- Skin thinning is one of the side effects developed by this medication. Therefore beauty procedures such as waxing or threading must be avoided while being treated with this topical ointment.
- Do not apply generic retin A over cracked or broken skin as it may cause irritation and worsen the present situation.
- Do not let this cream comes in contact with eyes, mouth and nose. If it happens by mistake then wash the part with plenty of water and call your doctor.
- There is no evidence that can state that this cream passes into the breast milk. Thus before going for this cream, discuss the pros and cons of the drug with your doctor.